• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 snowmanuk

snowmanuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

I wish to change the background colour in the header part of the template. Is that editable in a ready made template? If so where do I find the source code to change the colour to a custom colour.

Alterntively, if I create a DIY template how do I get a custom header background colour as clicking on the background colour palette did not produce the colour I want. Neither did ti work when I entered the colour reference #FFFFd6 in the colour boxes. Any ideas as I want to match my logo background colour to the header backgroud colour.

#2 rvstaff

rvstaff

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

I wish to change the background colour in the header part of the template. Is that editable in a ready made template? If so where do I find the source code to change the colour to a custom colour.

To edit the exist template, you need to export template as the given link direction.
http://support.rvsit...mod_id=2&id=109

Alterntively, if I create a DIY template how do I get a custom header background colour as clicking on the background colour palette did not produce the colour I want. Neither did ti work when I entered the colour reference #FFFFd6 in the colour boxes. Any ideas as I want to match my logo background colour to the header backgroud colour.

In the color picker you can mix the color in it to find your wanted color, but it needs time. Anyway, to insert the color code in box will not force any effects in program, we'll keep your request in suggestion topic.

#3 snowmanuk

snowmanuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

Thank you for the advice on both points. As you day it takes time and patience to mix the oolours on the palette to arrive at the colour you want - am getting close to a match so will persevere. It would certainly be easier if one could insert the desired colour number.

Thanks

#4 zipzap

zipzap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:40 AM

I agree this is a fundamental of customizing a template. Users of RVsitebuilder app need to have the ability to type in the color codes, otherwise we're being forced to redesign all our company sales, marketing, datasheets, brochures, ads, etc to match RVsitebuilders limited color palettes to maintain consistency in our image and branding.

This should be real simple when can we expect the change to insert our company color codes throughout the color selections available.

#5 rvstaff

rvstaff

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

Thanks for suggestion. We'll keep it in our suggestion features list.