Jump to content


v5 Update?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Xavior



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:44 AM


I'm just writing to find out about the progress of the latest version of the SiteBuilder v5. At last check this was promised at the end of 2011, but we have yet to get any news about it, and new announcements/updates have become scarce. Can you please post an update for the v5 development as well as an ETA for its availability?

As I'm sure you're already aware, new Site Builder alternatives are continuously popping up left and right and it's important to keep development active and ongoing to keep the software attractive and maximize its effectiveness.

Finally, a feature I would like to suggest that I have seen in competitor's site builders and that I have found very useful, is an option for end-users to submit support tickets to RVSiteBuilder staff directly, from the site buildler itself (so without needing to leave the rvsitebuilder software and without needing to log in to the rvsitebuilder site/support section). There would obviously need to be some form of disclaimer that the request can only be in English and will be sent to the site builder developers directly (so as to limit any liability over unrelated domain/hosting questions), but I believe this will make the turn-around time much faster and efficient, and give developers a much better appreciation of the type of issues encountered daily by its end-users.


#2 rvstaff


    Advanced Member

  • Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:38 PM

Sorry for the late release, we just want to have it in the real better. The ETA of V.5 released is about the mid of February. We'll release RC version of it for everybody comes to test as well.

BTW, thanks for your suggestion regards directly support way to us in the program, we'll make the decision if it will have more advantage or ruin.