3 replies to this topic

#1 sportsin

sportsin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:56 PM

Hello all,
I have a question. Is there a way to create a rotating banner in RV. I know there is the flash banner but i cant use the images that i want. I know there is the entropy banner, but i have no clue how that works, i have inserted the code that it tells me to use but it does not work....... Any suggestions?
Thanks

#2 rvstaff

rvstaff

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:38 PM

If you are talking about RVSkin Branding, our system supports using flash file already.
Anyway, if it's still not working or doesn't fit with you want, please submit a support ticket at http://support.cpanellicense.com , we need more details for investigating your problem. An also provide root access to your server. In case dedicated IP address required to access your server, please add 58.137.81.9 to your allowed host list.

#3 sportsin

sportsin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:24 AM

If you are talking about RVSkin Branding, our system supports using flash file already.
Anyway, if it's still not working or doesn't fit with you want, please submit a support ticket at http://support.cpanellicense.com , we need more details for investigating your problem. An also provide root access to your server. In case dedicated IP address required to access your server, please add 58.137.81.9 to your allowed host list.

No I dont mean RvSkin.
I built a website using RVSitebuilder. What I want is a rotating image banner on the home page.

#4 rvstaff

rvstaff

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

To have rotating banner image, our program doesn't support directly to do. Anyway, if you had the script to work with your image (the retating image script), you can insert it at Step 5-> WYSIWYG of home page.